Make an AppointmentYou can fill out the form to make an appointment.
Ask the DoctorYou can consult our doctor online by filling out the form.
What is Fertility?
Infertility is a condition in which the pregnancy does not occur or the pregnancy that occurs does not continue.
Who is the Fertility Panel Made For?
For this reason, it would be useful for women planning pregnancy in the critical age group to have a fertility test panel.
The Content of the Fertility Panel
- It is used in the evaluation of pituitary gland functions. It is important for the diagnosis of problems such as primary/secondary ovarian insufficiency, gonadal insufficiency (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- It is used to evaluate the functions of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Its diagnostic value is similar to FSH.
- The regular function of reproductive functions is used for the preliminary diagnosis of menstrual irregularity.
- The regular function of ovulation functions is used for the preliminary diagnosis of menstrual irregularity. It is important for the diagnosis of hyperprolactinemia.
- TSH and Free T3/T4
- It is used to evaluate the function of the thyroid gland.
- It is the easiest hormone test applied, which shows the egg reserve in women, and is looked at from the blood.