PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION DISCLOSURE
As Elab Laboratories Group ("Company"), the confidentiality and security of your personal data are very important for us. With this awareness, we would like to inform you, our valued patients, about your personal data processed in the capacity of Data Controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law and / or Personal Data Protection Law") and related legislation.
- The Purpose and Justification for Processing Your Personal Data
Within the scope of our company's laboratory services, the establishment of our service relationship, ensuring service continuity and our legal obligations as a Medical Analysis Laboratory arising from the legal legislation, your personal data in the categories of Identity, Contact, Customer Transaction, Transaction Security, Legal Transaction, Health Information, Audio and Visual Records are processed and stored for the following purposes:
- Carrying out procedures within the scope of providing laboratory services, such as initial patient registration and creating a patient card on your behalf
- Conducting appointment processes, providing information about appointments and making reminders
- Carrying out the necessary organizations for taking samples at home
- Receiving the necessary information for medical diagnosis and carrying out medical diagnosis, treatment and care services
- Providing laboratory services to you in a safe manner <li/li>
- Fulfillment of storage and preservation obligations arising from the provision of the health service you have requested
- Financing and management of health services
- Verifying your entitlement with contracted institutions/organizations and providing financial reconciliation regarding the health service provided by contracted institutions/organizations
- Organizing an invoice for the service provided
- Informing you and/or your authorized persons about the results
- Taking support from competent domestic and foreign laboratories when necessary while executing test processes
- Fulfillment of retention, notification and other obligations stipulated by the legislation, relevant regulatory bodies and authorities
- Measuring your satisfaction with our services, eliminating complaints and making controls to prevent their recurrence.
We process your personal data based on the legal reasons that it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract provided that your personal data is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law and as long as it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, for the legitimate interests of the data controller and to establish, use and protect a right. Your health data may be processed and transferred without your explicit consent based on the legal reason to perform medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, plan and manage health services by persons under the obligation of confidentiality within the scope of Article 6/3 of the Personal Data Protection Law. However, in cases that do not fall within this scope, your explicit consent is necessary for the processing and transfer of your personal and specific data.
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
Your personal data are collected through information and documents you have shared with us by phone, e-mail, web site contact form and other communication channels in writing, verbally or electronically; by registering to our system the information declared by you in person/your relatives and/or healthcare information provider parties such as hospitals, contracted public and private health institutions and learned by our employees; and through manual methods or automatic methods over the systems of insurance companies and similar institutions or systems such as test devices and security cameras.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be transferred to you, the people you approve and authorize, the referring health institutions and physicians, the platforms from which medical and financial infrastructure services are received, and the infrastructure providers used for online result inquiry services, our suppliers such as independent accountants or law firms, private insurance companies and contracted institutions and organizations from which service is received within the scope of private insurance, contracted competent laboratories providing support for performing the requested specialized tests, group companies and with your explicit consent to foreign laboratories. In addition to these, your personal data may be shared with authorized public institutions such as Ministry of Helath and Health Directorates within the scope of performing our obligations arising from legislations and in cases where disclosure is mandatory, shared with our lawyers so that we can exercise our right for defense when necessary and provided that it is in accordance with the law and procedure, shared with authorized persons and official institutions as per the legislations and our obligation to respond to legal requests such as court decision or evidence requests.
- Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a Data Subject, pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; you have the right to:
- learn whether your personal data has been processed or not, and if personal data has been processed, request information regarding it,
- learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- be informed of the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- in the event that personal data are processed incomplete or incorrectly, to request that third parties to whom personal data are transferred be notified of the transactions regarding the correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data,
- object to the occurrence of any unfavorable result due to analyzing of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- demand the compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- Application Methods For Your Rights
As a data subject, you can submit your requests and notifications to our Company regarding the Personal Data Protection Law by filling out firstname.lastname@example.org using your e-mail address registered in our system.